Wednesday 8 May 2019

Creating a Professional Twitter Account

I've always been really fond of Twitter and love to post pointless and silly tweets all times of day, and fill my page with fandom content. However, I realized recently that Twitter is actually a really amazing networking tool, especially within the esports community. While I really wanted to get involved in this, I felt my account wasn't really appropriate. Because of this, I spent some time making myself a new account with a far more professional image to it.

In the future, I plan to keep all memey and fandom tweets on my old, personal account, and anything more interesting or esports-related on my new one. Below are screemshots of my two accounts to compare how different they are from each other...



No comments:

Post a Comment