Monday 11 March 2019

Game of Thrones Dragons - Producing Artwork for a Non-Profit Cause

A work colleague of mine messaged me in a panic looking for artwork to be produced as part of a fundraiser she was running for her course exhibition.


At first, I decided it would be the most sensible option to offer this to the rest of my class before I took it on, as my priority was that Hayley got the best artwork out of it as was possible. However, when I asked the class, no one was able to do it within the tight schedule (5 days), and once I talked to Hayley a bit more about what she was after, I thought I would give it a go, as it was more fitting to my style than I expected. Below shows the process of me creating the piece through the conversations I had updated Hayley on the process...






Overall, Hayley was really happy with the artwork! She even shared it on her course Facebook page to promo their fundraiser...



Here's how the artwork turned out in the end...


No comments:

Post a Comment