Tuesday 23 April 2019

Family Photo Shoots - Building My Portfolio

With me wanting to get back into photography, I've been taking on some of the shoot requests my family has been asking me for. As well as this, I've been looking for casual event photography opportunities that I don't mind doing for free. I realised my cousin was organising a Christening for her son, with no photographer, so I sent her a message offering to help out...


(UPDATE: 3/5 - My cousin said she'd love it if I could photograph the christening, that she adored my photos and that she had intended to ask me anyway!)

One of the family requested shoots that I recently took on was a photo shoot of my sister and her partner. I really wanted to get more practice with portrait photography, so this was a good situation for me. Some of the photos I took can be seen below...








No comments:

Post a Comment