Sunday 7 April 2019

McCree + Lifeline - Pin-Up Games Zine Artwork

As part of our fundraising for our degree show, my classmates and I decided to produce a zine centred on video game characters in pin-up poses. I volunteered to produce two pieces for this to help fill out the zine a bit.

To make sure my pieces added the most to the zine that they could (as I was worried they wouldn't be the best, artistically), I decided I had to consider what would sell best. Because of this, I chose two of the more popular games at the moment that I noticed were missing from the zine (Overwatch and Apex Legends). I also decided to do one male piece and one female piece, with entirely different themes, so as to appeal to the most people possible.

Below are my two final pieces for the zine...



After finishing these, I found out that the class were still looking for someone to produce supporting pages for the zine (back cover, inside cover, contents page). I volunteered to do this to give me more graphic design practise. I also wanted to draw sexy Pacman...





No comments:

Post a Comment